Old 27-01-2004, 02:21 AM
Blue

Default KIKUYU GRASS

I live in Los angeles county. A few years ago a strange grass began to
invad my lawn and someone said it was kikuyu(sp). It laces the top of the
lawn with long stron runners, up to four feet long and too strong to easily
break. Well, I treated the lawn with Roundup and now have a Winter rye
growing until later in the year when I install something permanent. My
question: In some areas of the new grass there are bare spots where it
will not grow. Does that former bad grass poison the soil in its area? If
so, how can the poison be eliminated?

[IMG] code is On

Kikuyu Grass and Buffalo Grass War YMC Australia 1 25-12-2008 12:09 AM
KIKUYU GRASS Blue Gardening 0 27-01-2004 02:12 AM
Kikuyu Grass Rod Australia 13 24-10-2003 01:12 AM
Burclover in kikuyu grass The Real Bev Gardening 0 12-10-2003 03:22 AM
removing kikuyu grass Jerome Morrow Australia 9 18-04-2003 01:08 AM