GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Who is this guy? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/51114-who-guy.html)

Cereus-validus 29-01-2004 01:32 AM

Who is this guy?

We can all just feel the love flowing from your every pore, Froggy from
Nowhereland.

What is really needed is for all the newsgroups to be fair and balanced and
politically correct at the same time.

How many fruit can you name that come in a bunch?

Frogleg wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:24:26 GMT, "David Bunch"
wrote:

I just searched through the newsgroup for some of your other replies
Cereoid. You never have anything positive to say, and your manner of
'speech' is way off.

He *is* quite knowledgable in certain areas, and I've defended him in
the past, but the information is rarely worth the abuse and foul
language. And my positive comments resulted in even fouler messages. A
simple tap on the 'delete' key makes him vanish, which is what I do
now. He's no different from the crazies in other newsgroups. If you've
only 'met' one, you must not subscribe to many forums. :-)

Michelle 29-01-2004 06:02 AM

Who is this guy?

This crazy j***a**
should mind his manners and if you don't like the way someone posts
than just don't read them.
WOW this is an exciting group
IWho knew :- )
wrote:

I just searched through the newsgroup for some of your other replies
Cereoid. You never have anything positive to say, and your manner of
'speech' is way off. You are probably the first truely crazy person I have
conversed with on the internet.

Cereus-validus 29-01-2004 10:12 AM

Who is this guy?

You tell that jerk off, Michelle.

How dare a wet behind the ears arrogant newbie like Bunchy blow in here and
think he can just take over the whole newsgroup with his personal brand of
crazy bullcrap.

Everybody here should take turns verbally flogging that wussy pussy and take
the bloom off that algae infested cesspool troll.

David Bunch 29-01-2004 01:42 PM

Who is this guy?

Hello Michelle. I think you were referring to me as a "crazy jackass".
Well...welcome to my block list!

Callen Molenda 29-01-2004 03:42 PM

Who is this guy?

David Bunch wrote:

Hello Michelle. I think you were referring to me as a "crazy jackass".
Well...welcome to my block list!

Add me to it, too.

I *heart* Cereoid!!!

JNJ 29-01-2004 05:32 PM

Who is this guy?

Hello Michelle. I think you were referring to me as a "crazy jackass".
Well...welcome to my block list!

You know David, as irritating as Cereoid is, he has pretty much expressed
the general opinion of the people that frequent this group; albeit a bit
more coarsely than others. You asked a question and you were given the same
answer several times over -- no matter how you cut it, that answer is not
going to change. Organic gardening means no synthetics -- period. Now, you
can always use all-natural solutions to achieve the exact same effect and
perhaps a smarter approach to the issue would be to start a new thread and
ask for natural, organic solutions to achieve the same desired effects.

Now granted, you can block folks like there's no tomorrow but at the rate
you're going, I think you'll find it far more efficient to just unsubscribe
from the group. After all, if you're going to block the regular users of
the group don't you think that somewhat defeats the purpose of being on the
group in the first place?

Just something to consider.

James

paghat 29-01-2004 06:02 PM

Who is this guy?

In article BX7Sb.137549$sv6.739949@attbi_s52, "David Bunch"
wrote:

Hello Michelle. I think you were referring to me as a "crazy jackass".
Well...welcome to my block list!

Howdy-howdy, jack! Add me too!
-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"

Cereus-validus 29-01-2004 06:33 PM

Who is this guy?

Wow, Bunchnut!!!

You sure are going out of your way to prove to everybody that you really are
the craziest jackass mofo to crash this newsgroup in a long time!!!

Travis 29-01-2004 11:12 PM

Who is this guy?

Salty Thumb wrote:
"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in
news:UWLRb.1623 :

ROTFLMAO!!!!

You are a real genius, Bunch fart.

The joke is on you.

Now we can say anything at all about you and you will never
know it, you poor excuse for a polyp riddled crack whore
mutha freaking slimeball turd licker!!!!

You aren't even man enough to suck my dead cat's big toe!!!

Cats have toes?

And since when did sucking on something become a sign of
manliness? Sounds kind of fruity if you ask me.

Fruity comments from the local prickly pear. SSDD

We fruits do not suck on cat toes, dead or alive.

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5

Cereus-validus 30-01-2004 02:33 AM

Who is this guy?

You talking to me, Travis Bickel?

YOU TALKING TO ME?

I don't see anybody else here.

YOU TALKING TO ME?

Michelle 30-01-2004 05:03 AM

Who is this guy?

I used the more friendly symbols because I have children and we could
never be sure who's reading this news group.
And in this one instance I'm going to go against my grain and not be
tactful because quite frankly you brain ****ed peice of trash I don't
really give a shit if you block me I don't care if you can read any of
my posts it's your loss any way The whole group could block you
efectivly clensing the group of you so jack ass which is a
discredit to donkeys every where ; go ahead and block me see if
myself or any one else here gives a flying rats ass.
Best regards you ass faced Troll
There are ways to get rid of shit like you on a news group
Michelle

animaux 30-01-2004 02:36 PM

Who is this guy?

I recently downloaded a ton of stuff with Dice. Man, that is one funny dude.

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 00:09:42 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
opined:

Dice, dice, baby!!!

Thanks a bunch!!

animaux wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:13:08 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"

opined:

ROTFLMAO!!!!

You are a real genius, Bunch fart.

The joke is on you.

Now we can say anything at all about you and you will never know it, you
poor excuse for a polyp riddled crack whore mutha freaking slimeball turd
licker!!!!

You aren't even man enough to suck my dead cat's big toe!!!

Are you on a Dice binge? Tee hee.

animaux 30-01-2004 02:52 PM

Who is this guy?

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:21:40 -0500, Callen Molenda opined:

David Bunch wrote:

Hello Michelle. I think you were referring to me as a "crazy jackass".
Well...welcome to my block list!

Add me to it, too.

I *heart* Cereoid!!!

HEY YOU DID IT AGAIN!