GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Perhaps Romanian Cosmos? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/51207-perhaps-romanian-cosmos.html)

John McGaw 29-01-2004 12:52 AM

Perhaps Romanian Cosmos?

"Roberta L. Mueller" wrote in message
I just saw the great new movie "Cold Mountain." There is a scene of an
Easter picnic and on the table is a big bouquet of pink and white COSMOS!
Any gardener knows they don't bloom until late summer, even in North
Carolina (I'm sure?). Also the tree above looks kind-of too leafed out

for
Easter. (It didn't ruin the fantastic movie for me though :)

Maddy, I love your posts always!!!

Roberta

Considering that they shot the film in Romania, did you expect that they'd
worry about a few flowers and leaves?
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

Return address will not work. Please
reply in group or through my website:
http://johnmcgaw.com

madgardener 29-01-2004 01:12 PM

Perhaps Romanian Cosmos?

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:03:33 -0500, "John McGaw"
wrote:

Considering that they shot the film in Romania, did you expect that they'd
worry about a few flowers and leaves?

and yet ANOTHER gardener from Eastern Tennessee, almost in me front
yard ! There's even a possibility that Tom here has run into me in
Disc Exchange on Chapman Highway............. g
madgardener