GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My Garden (pictures) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/51463-my-garden-pictures.html)

Ricky 01-02-2004 07:48 PM

My Garden (pictures)

http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky

Here's a link to my website. Not just gardening but if you click on the
Garden link you'll see some pictures taken today (2/1/2004). There are 30 or
so thumbnails that load pretty quickly but be patient if you've got a slow
connection.

Ricky (one of the new guys)

chaz 01-02-2004 11:11 PM

My Garden (pictures)

"Ricky" wrote in message
http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky

Here's a link to my website. Not just gardening but if you click on the
Garden link you'll see some pictures taken today (2/1/2004). There are 30

or
so thumbnails that load pretty quickly but be patient if you've got a slow
connection.

Ricky (one of the new guys)

Wow, can I come live with you guys?

chaz

Janice 01-02-2004 11:33 PM

My Garden (pictures)

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 14:08:51 -0500, "Ricky"
wrote:

http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky

Here's a link to my website. Not just gardening but if you click on the
Garden link you'll see some pictures taken today (2/1/2004). There are 30 or
so thumbnails that load pretty quickly but be patient if you've got a slow
connection.

Ricky (one of the new guys)

Nice pictures, you have 4 missing their picture for the descriptions
from Croton to mondo grass. Just thought I'd let you know.

Janice

Ann 02-02-2004 01:32 AM

My Garden (pictures)

Janice expounded:

Nice pictures, you have 4 missing their picture for the descriptions
from Croton to mondo grass. Just thought I'd let you know.

They all loaded for me. Quickly, too, which was nice.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

Ann 02-02-2004 01:36 AM

My Garden (pictures)

"Ricky" expounded:

http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky

Here's a link to my website. Not just gardening but if you click on the
Garden link you'll see some pictures taken today (2/1/2004). There are 30 or
so thumbnails that load pretty quickly but be patient if you've got a slow
connection.

Ricky (one of the new guys)

Wow, that picture #5 with the Half Moon Bismarck palm is gorgeous!

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

Ricky 02-02-2004 05:02 AM

My Garden (pictures)

"Janice" wrote in message
Nice pictures, you have 4 missing their picture for the descriptions
from Croton to mondo grass. Just thought I'd let you know.

are you sure? I just checked and all the pix are working.

Ricky 02-02-2004 05:07 AM

My Garden (pictures)

"Ann" wrote in message

Wow, that picture #5 with the Half Moon Bismarck palm is gorgeous!

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

And it's just a baby. That Bismarck will grow to around 30' in height with a
30' spread. The guy who sold it to me in a 15 gallon container 4 years ago
said he would pay $10 a seed if it ever happens. It has a much lighter
silver/blue color than the standard or Silver Select and the leaflets only
go halfway around the rachis.

Ricky

[email protected] 02-02-2004 09:32 PM

My Garden (pictures)

wrote:
http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky

Here's a link to my website. Not just gardening but if you click on the
Garden link you'll see some pictures taken today (2/1/2004). There are 30 or
so thumbnails that load pretty quickly but be patient if you've got a slow
connection.

Nice. I was thinking that you're growing my houseplants outside, e.g.
Bromeliads, Crotons, palms, etc.:)

Swyck

Ricky 02-02-2004 11:10 PM

My Garden (pictures)

wrote in message

Nice. I was thinking that you're growing my houseplants outside, e.g.
Bromeliads, Crotons, palms, etc.:)

Swyck

Yeah, and just think how easy it is to water and feed them!

Frogleg 03-02-2004 02:17 PM

My Garden (pictures)

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:24:05 -0500, "Ricky"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

Nice. I was thinking that you're growing my houseplants outside, e.g.
Bromeliads, Crotons, palms, etc.:)

Yeah, and just think how easy it is to water and feed them!

I used to 'vacation' a small bromeliad in a hollow in a Crape Myrtle.
Seemed to get enough sun and water in zone 7b for happy growth. A nice
bloom succumbed to (my) tree-climbing cat in her youth. Must look for
another bromeliad sale.

Janice 04-02-2004 01:42 AM

My Garden (pictures)

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 20:01:18 -0500, Ann wrote:

Janice expounded:

Nice pictures, you have 4 missing their picture for the descriptions
from Croton to mondo grass. Just thought I'd let you know.

They all loaded for me. Quickly, too, which was nice.

hmmm they all loaded now for me. last time.. nope. ;-)

Ga Ga 07-02-2004 02:42 PM

My Garden (pictures)

"Ricky" wrote in message ...
http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky

Here's a link to my website. Not just gardening but if you click on the
Garden link you'll see some pictures taken today (2/1/2004). There are 30 or
so thumbnails that load pretty quickly but be patient if you've got a slow
connection.

Ricky (one of the new guys)

I really enjoyed looking at your pictures, they were very beautiful. Thanx!

14-02-2004 07:32 PM

My Garden (pictures)

I just discovered this newsgroup, so I've kinda jumped right in. I love
your garden! I've gotten some good ideas that I'm stealing from you for my
own back yard. Of course, if my husband would agree to a pool, it would
help a lot.

Barbara C.