GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   seeds to share (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/51556-seeds-share.html)

Rene Blom 02-02-2004 07:43 PM

seeds to share

Hello Gardening people,

I have still some plant seeds to share, this month the last chance to get
your free seeds.

http://members.home.nl/rene.blom/index.htm

Regards Rene Blom

Zemedelec 03-02-2004 04:37 PM

seeds to share

So do I--white butterfly ginger, wild red canna, moonflower vine, costa ginger
(bright red bracts, scentless tubular white flowers. All rather tropical, all
seem to flourish in zone 9 with partial sunlight and minimal care. Don't know
how well they'll take to propagation--I got them all, except the moonflower, as
rhizomes or small plants.
zemedelec