Old 05-02-2004, 08:13 PM
chaz

Default MONTMORENCY CHERRY seeds needed

Hello,
I am seeking some MONTMORENCY CHERRY tree seeds. Does anyone have some they
could spare?

chaz

Old 05-02-2004, 08:13 PM
WiGard

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:59:32 -0500, chaz wrote:

Hello,
I am seeking some MONTMORENCY CHERRY tree seeds. Does anyone have some
they could spare?

chaz

Can these be propagated by seed? If so, will the offspring remain true to
the parent or will it revert back to some ancestral variety?

It would be simpler and more predictable to buy good nursery stock from a
reputable seller.

Old 05-02-2004, 08:14 PM
chaz

"WiGard" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:59:32 -0500, chaz wrote:

Hello,
I am seeking some MONTMORENCY CHERRY tree seeds. Does anyone have some
they could spare?

chaz

Can these be propagated by seed? If so, will the offspring remain true to
the parent or will it revert back to some ancestral variety?

It would be simpler and more predictable to buy good nursery stock from a
reputable seller.

Thats odd, my macaroni plants did just fine this year and they came out of
the box.

chaz

[IMG] code is On

Help needed growing a cherry tree earthstick United Kingdom 13 15-05-2017 02:05 PM
Potted Black Cherry (Prunus serotina) - Help Needed! Jim[_26_] Gardening 1 16-03-2012 10:06 AM
Seeds, Seeds, Seeds Kimberly Edible Gardening 8 03-01-2007 06:37 PM
Cherry seeds? betsyb Orchids 1 23-08-2004 12:33 AM
MONTMORENCY CHERRY seeds needed chaz Gardening 6 10-06-2004 12:05 PM