GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I visited.... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/51995-i-visited.html)

Cindy 06-04-2004 06:50 PM

I visited....

Yeah but can you get free calla lilies there?

Free callas???? bg Where? Where?

Cindy

Cindy 06-04-2004 07:18 PM

I visited....

Hemmaholic 21-03-2005 02:07 AM

Cereus-validus,

I knew there was something I liked about you!

I can attest to the fact that dear sweet Spike is a horses back-side!
I was one of several who were sent to Disneyland for speaking up about
his bannishing another Daylily forum) member.

Now that the niceties are out of the way, are you aware that Garden Web
has been sold to iVillage? This was just finalized the last couple of
weeks. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, Spike is still the
moderator. A lot of us WG refugees are wonder about how long that will
last and just how much of his BS the folks at iVillage will put up
with. Wonder how long before the new owners send his ass to
Disneyland?! Sure hope it's soon!

Hemmaholic
formerly of Garden Web,
now at the only Real Daylily Forum