Old 11-02-2004, 12:32 AM
Wishy13764

Default Anyone ever heard of this plant

Its of the Bougainvillea family..called Larrisii. Its known for its variegated
leaves. I did a search and could not find anything about this plant.
Old 11-02-2004, 01:32 AM
Ricky

"Wishy13764" wrote in message
Its of the Bougainvillea family..called Larrisii. Its known for its

variegated
leaves. I did a search and could not find anything about this plant.

The correct variety is "Harrisii". Not commonly sold in South Florida. Cream
colored bracts with white variegated leaves. The correct family is
Nyctaginaceae.

Old 12-02-2004, 12:32 AM
Wishy13764

The correct variety is "Harrisii". Not commonly sold in South Florida. Cream
colored bracts with white variegated leaves. The correct family is
..

Could you tell me more of this plant?. Its about 5 or 6 years at the optimum
exposure and has not bloomed for me at all that time, and yet I have no problem
with some of the others.
Old 12-02-2004, 01:02 AM
Ricky

.

Could you tell me more of this plant?. Its about 5 or 6 years at the

optimum
exposure and has not bloomed for me at all that time, and yet I have no

problem
with some of the others.

If it's not blooming it's either getting too much water or not enough sun.

Old 13-02-2004, 12:42 AM
Wishy13764

If it's not blooming it's either getting too much water or not enough sun.

It gets at least 6 hours of sun in the summer and I only water it at the first
sign of it wilting. Supposingly, its should bloom on short days, so that is
what I have now and its indoors with south exposure. I cannot think of anything
else to get it to bloom and I also just fertilized it with 15.30.15.