Old 19-02-2004, 08:08 PM
madgardener

Default Happy Birthday Horticulture Magazine`

I just wanted to wish an early Happy Birthday to the awesome Horticulture
Magazine.(they actually celebrate the true birthday of the magazine December
3rd, 2004) I, myself have subscribed to it now for at least the last 11
years or so. To have survived that long and still be a cutting edge and
informative gardening magazine speaks volumn's in it's own behalf. The
contributing writers address as much as they can to the changing passions of
plants, gardening fads and helpful articles. Inside the pages I have always
learned valuable tips and had many inspirational moments brought about by
their contents.

I keep my own Horticulture magazines in plastic magazine holder filed by
month. This way, the years don't matter as much as the month and if I want
to read or research something by season, I just reach in and take one. All
my other magazines in regards to gardening are filed this way with one
exception. Fine Gardening always had an edge like a book and made shelving
and visualization easier and I have those arranged by date. Every one of
them. But I digress........ Happy Birthday Horticulture Magazine. May you
continue to publish for yet another 100 years!

Madgardener, up in Fairy Holler, zone 7, Sunset zone 36 in Eastern Tennessee

Old 19-02-2004, 08:12 PM
Marcy Hege

What a great idea to arrange all the gardening magazines by month together
instead of trying to dig through each year's box to find the month you want.

Thanks MG!