GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pomegranite Sprouting Trouble (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/53444-pomegranite-sprouting-trouble.html)

chaz 24-02-2004 04:03 AM

Pomegranite Sprouting Trouble

I cannot seem to get my pomegranite seeds to sprout. Can someone give me
some planting advice?

chaz

LanscpHort 25-02-2004 11:05 PM

Pomegranite Sprouting Trouble

"chaz" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I cannot seem to get my pomegranite seeds to sprout. Can someone give me
some planting advice?

they come up by themselves in mild winter climates, if the soil is loosened.

try these
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...prout+%7C+grow

Tom J 26-02-2004 12:32 AM

Pomegranite Sprouting Trouble

"LanscpHort" wrote in message

"chaz" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I cannot seem to get my pomegranite seeds to sprout. Can someone give me
some planting advice?

they come up by themselves in mild winter climates, if the soil is loosened.

That's the way it is north of Atlanta. Just split one pomegranate in half and
lay on top of the ground where you want another clump, come spring there are
dozens of seedlings.

Tom J