Old 26-02-2004, 01:08 PM
Cereus-validus

Default after overstepping polite boundaries -GardenWeb sucks still!!

Got you speechless, eh dude?

If Spike was honest and called his so-called GardenWeb what it really is
"SpamWeb", people would be leaves his autocratic little kingdom in droves!!!
Members of GardenWeb get tons of unsolicited Spam. There's nothing polite
about that. Spike wants suckers that kiss his butt and never complain.

"LanscpHort" wrote in message

"Janet Bledsoe" wrote in message
om...
There is such a list where many wreck garden users have gone to get
away from this place where people do not treat each other with
kindness and respect. Many people moved over to a mail list called
Gardens & Gardening. Over 500 users from around the world. Everyone
is allowed to post. Everyone is allowed to agree to disagree, but no
one is allowed to call others names or try and humiliate them. You
can read more about this list at:

http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?...&H=LSV.UKY.EDU

arch1ves show @ddrezzez, suggsting that zpammbots may find victims?

All are welcome and encouraged to join. But be advised, you could
potentially receive up to 150 emails a day. It doesn't happen often,
but it does happen.

Kindest Regards,

Janet

"madgardener" wrote in message

well if he does so be it. one can always try right? I believe Spike

is
jerk because there are too many saying so, but I gotta try, right? g

always have my garden fence here to support and talk to ..until people

tell
me to leave and I bet I'd still lurk and throw out ramblings even

after
people told me to leave. but I'm not inclined to think I'd be asked to

leave
here. I know I'm loved........(blush)
"J. Del Col" wrote in message
m...
"madgardener" wrote in message
"Callen Molenda" wrote in message
Mad, you sweet goofball. ;-)

yep, that'd be me..............g

I avoided the GardenWeb posts entirely, knowing full well how my
beloved
Cereoid would respond to any discussion of the evil Spike and

his
website.

I am continually learning. I find Garden Web intriguing. And I was
serious
about starting a new forum of wreck garden refugee's for just

flitting
about
and saying hi. .....

If you start it on Gardenweb it won't last beyond Spikey's first fit
of pique at something he dislikes. He's an officious jerk.

J. Del Col