GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   blue Pulmonaria/Lungwort without pinkish stage of flower, do any exist? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/53880-blue-pulmonaria-lungwort-without-pinkish-stage-flower-do-any-exist.html)

LanscpHort 28-02-2004 07:02 AM

blue Pulmonaria/Lungwort without pinkish stage of flower, do any exist?

Besides the white varieties, of course.

--
East of East Bay Hills, SF, CA. Sunset 14,15. & interest in nearby 16,17,9 &
E Medit dry climes

Pam - gardengal 28-02-2004 02:02 PM

blue Pulmonaria/Lungwort without pinkish stage of flower, do any exist?

Yes, quite a number of them. 'Blue Ensign' is probably the most widely
known, no spotting on foliage. There is also P. angustifolia 'Azurea',
'Lovell Blue', 'E. B. Anderson', 'Munstead Blue' and 'Benediction' - no
doubt more that I cannot think of at the moment.

pam - gardengal

"LanscpHort" wrote in message
Besides the white varieties, of course.

--
East of East Bay Hills, SF, CA. Sunset 14,15. & interest in nearby 16,17,9

&
E Medit dry climes

LanscpHort 29-02-2004 04:02 AM

"Pam - gardengal" wrote in message
Yes, quite a number of them. 'Blue Ensign' is probably the most widely
known, no spotting on foliage. There is also P. angustifolia 'Azurea',
'Lovell Blue', 'E. B. Anderson', 'Munstead Blue' and 'Benediction' - no
doubt more that I cannot think of at the moment.

pam - gardengal

thanks, leaf pattern is low priority, though could be nice ... or could be
seen as 'diseased' by some people. :)