GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bush Goliath Tomato (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/54191-bush-goliath-tomato.html)

Thomas Jacobs 01-03-2004 11:51 PM

Bush Goliath Tomato

I was hoping someone at this group would know about the Bush Goliath
hybrid tomato.

I've heard that these work well for patio gardening and/or container
gardening. I've also heard that they produce large numbers of
tomatoes. Can anyone verfiy this?

Any info about the Bush Goliath hybrid tomato would be appreciated.

FarmerDill 02-03-2004 06:36 PM

Bush Goliath Tomato

I was hoping someone at this group would know about the Bush Goliath
hybrid tomato.

I've heard that these work well for patio gardening and/or container
gardening. I've also heard that they produce large numbers of
tomatoes. Can anyone verfiy this?

Have not grown the bush variety. The regular Goliath is rated highly. Most of
the hybrids of this type are good producers. Note that this plant is only a
shade smaller than Celebrity and produces 10 ounce tomatoes. Definitely takes
more space than thean the cultivar Patio.