Old 02-03-2004, 01:35 PM
Rich

Default NEIGHBORS STEREO etc. also TREE GUARD

Snooze wrote:

You basicly have 4 choices:
1: put up with it and hope they move soon
2: call the police and report noise pollution, and hope they'll do something
about it. The police are usually reluctant to get involved with that they
percieve as neighboorhood feuds.
3: legal action?
4: fight fire with fire. People who like the beetles, probably don't like
garth brooks. Play that equally loud

Sameer

Unfortunately he is like me, he likes alot of different kinds of music
but seems to want more stuff in the Cher vein to play outdoors.
Personally I like everything from classical to electronic to Roaring
20's........well no, maybe thats not true.......BG I try to avoid
country music....not because its bad music but because when I spent 4
years commuting many years ago and every day some guy blasted his
boombox tuned to the country station for a 1 hour trip each
way........every weekday...........for 4 years.........didn't stop until
someone threw it out the bus window (back when you could OPEN bus
windows BG.) I felt sorry for him because he was retarded (can you say
that anymore or do you have to say intellectually challenged?) and his
music was all he had. But since then Ic annot stand country music (and
my indoor plants love Mozart)

I think I buried this in another post. Has anyone tried TREE GUARD
(bitter spray to 'guard' against deer) seems it killed foliage on my
leyland cypress and junipers.

rich