Old 05-03-2004, 09:07 PM
escapee

Default MeanSpirited Group

Good lord...you are so way off it's not worth the time to respond...but I will
anyway. If you were here as long as some of us have been (many over 10 years
daily) you'd know that there are questions which have nothing to do with
experience. There are factual answers and when pointed in that direction people
like you cry and moan.

It's a matter of fact that reading the label is the MOST violated tenet of
pesticide use. That is, for many reasons, the best advice possible.

Goodbye

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 11:35:06 -0800, opined:

You know, I've been back and forth with this group over the years;
usually lurking, occasionally posting an answer if I have one to
give.

But this year I see the group has become pretty meanspirited.
Everyone directs inquirers to other sources, never giving their
experience, thoughts or whatever, and now including a few snipes like
read the label, look it up, do it yourself, etc. etc. etc.

This sure isn't the group it used to be.

What happened to the friendly people that used to be here? Have they
been driven away?

Yes, I'm out of here.
KS

Old 05-03-2004, 09:09 PM
escapee

You read it for amusement and for your own version of mean spiritedness. Don't
forget that part while your pontificating.

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 14:45:54 -0700, Janet Bledsoe opined:

This newsgroup servers no purpose. I've been here for years and it
has and continues to downgrade. There is no use for this group, nor
it's infested list of unhappy, miserable, snobby, whining and as you
put it mean-spirited people. They have no respect for others, and
little respect for themselves. I strictly read it for amusement now,
when I can find the time to drop by, and need a laugh.

Janet

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:16:36 -0500, "chaz" wrote:

Ken,
I wouldnt leave but I agree with what you are saying. I post a message and
someone posts a google link to the search engine. Yes, I know as much about
searches as the next person, maybe more, I just like hands-on advice
sometimes. Otherwise, whats the use for a newsgroup to start with?

Please hang out a while longer.

chaz

Old 05-03-2004, 11:33 PM
Nate

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 18:16:41 +0000, escapee wrote:

This newsgroup servers no purpose. I've been here for years and it
has and continues to downgrade. There is no use for this group, nor
it's infested list of unhappy, miserable, snobby, whining and as you
put it mean-spirited people. They have no respect for others, and
little respect for themselves. I strictly read it for amusement now,
when I can find the time to drop by, and need a laugh.

Janet

Welcome to the Internet!
Folks say online what they would never say to the closest of friends or
enemies. When we communicate the spoken word with one another, there are
underlying rules. In cyberspace there are no rules.

Part of the problem lies in the fact we look at monitors and forget that
we are also dealing with someone on the other end who is not a monitor.

I read somewhere once, computers are power for the powerless and brains
for the brainless. The more we go forward, the more we seem to step back.

The way to change is to ignore the disrespectful and be respectful
yourself.

Don't take anything personally. It's a waste of energy to do fret over
posters apparent intent.
Old 05-03-2004, 11:39 PM
Cereus-validus

What's this, phony tough talk from a masochistic nobody that just got out of
prison?

"no one" wrote in message
You a roughneck cowboy?
A homophobic needle dick is more accurate!

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 22:53:11 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

That's right, we're all a bunk of roughneck cowboys with no time for

prissy
fusspots and their limp wristed garden parties. If you don't like it, we
will run you out of town on a rail.

Old 05-03-2004, 11:41 PM
Cereus-validus

Now we're getting tough talk from MC pussywhip?

Isn't this the day of the week you and that other nobody go skipping off
hand in hand hopping gay bars soliciting for the few social diseases you
still don't have?

If it wasn't for this newsgroup, the two of you would only know about
gardening what you picked up while being gang raped in prison.

"MC" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:23:54 +0000, Cereus-validus wrote:

That's you, MC, the evacuating vacuole!!!

When shit happens, MC just took another dump!

"MC" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 08:10:03 +0000, Cereus-validus wrote:

Except that you think you are some kind of "Will Rogers" out of

nowhere.

Sorry. I left out commentators of the vacuous.

Get a life.
Your comments are anything but helpful or thoughtful. Are you a compost
heap that has come alive?