GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rice Lights (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/55124-rice-lights.html)

chaz 11-03-2004 03:45 AM

Rice Lights

I am looking for rice lights or very tiny christmas-type lights in strings
of maybe 15-25 per strand. Would prefer an AC plug, but would consider a
battery powered string.

Any pointers would be great.

chaz

Timothy 11-03-2004 05:32 AM

Rice Lights

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 03:13:00 +0000, chaz wrote:

Rice Lights

I am looking for rice lights or very tiny christmas-type lights in strings
of maybe 15-25 per strand. Would prefer an AC plug, but would consider a
battery powered string.

Any pointers would be great.

chaz

I just Googled rice lights and found lots of them. You may want to give it
a shot.
www.google.com