GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   new to the newsgroup (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/55283-new-newsgroup.html)

theoneflasehaddock 12-03-2004 10:37 PM

new to the newsgroup

hiya ****heads and other regulars,

I'm new here, and wondering what all everybody has been smoking.

-
theoneflasehaddock

Grizzlie Antagonist 12-03-2004 10:37 PM

new to the newsgroup

On 12 Mar 2004 12:58:34 -0800,
(theoneflasehaddock) wrote:

hiya ****heads and other regulars,

I'm new here,

Really? Well then, now there are TWO flase haddocks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ladies and gentlemen - let's have a round of applause
for tonight's player of the game - AL-BERT-O CAS-S-S-
S-S-S--S-S-TILLO!"

- P.A. announcer at Grizzlie Stadium, July 4, 2003

"To me the Universe was all void of Life, of Purpose,
of Volition, even of Hostility: it was one huge, dead,
immeasurable Steam-engine, rolling on, in its dead
indifference, to grind me limb from limb. Oh, the vast,
gloomy, solitary Golgotha, and Mill of Death! Why was
the Living banished thither companionless, conscious?
Why, if there is no Devil; nay, unless the Devil is
your God?"

- Thomas Carlyle

"Populus me sibilat, at mihi plaudo."(The people
hiss at me, but I am well satisfied with myself).

- Horace, the Roman poet

Cheryl Isaak 12-03-2004 10:38 PM

new to the newsgroup

On 3/12/04 4:11 PM, in article ,
"Grizzlie Antagonist" wrote:

On 12 Mar 2004 12:58:34 -0800,

--------

- P.A. announcer at Grizzlie Stadium, July 4, 2003

Another hockey fan? We like the Monarchs!
Cheryl
--
Cheryl Isaak
AHS Region 4, USDA Zone 4B/5A

Amanita, Private Dancer 13-03-2004 02:32 AM

new to the newsgroup

(theoneflasehaddock) quit loving on the
ButtMonkey of Paradise long enough to tell us:

I'm new here, and wondering what all everybody has been smoking.

no body here in ADP smokes anything; we don't believe in it

--
"Guns don't kill people; the government kills people"
Dale, King of the Hill

madgardener 13-03-2004 02:42 AM

new to the newsgroup

ahhhhhhh what's that I smell?? Must be the aeroma of TROLLS out for Spring
break............................................. ..........madgardener who
just LOVES these Richard Craniums..........................

Deborah Terreson 13-03-2004 06:33 AM

new to the newsgroup

----------
In article ,
(theoneflasehaddock) wrote:

hiya ****heads and other regulars,

I'm new here, and wondering what all everybody has been smoking.

I smoked beef jerky.

Rhyanon 13-03-2004 02:02 PM

new to the newsgroup

"theoneflasehaddock" wrote in message
om...
hiya ****heads and other regulars,

smootch, luv!

I'm new here, and wondering what all everybody has been smoking.

Fine lime green KB. What else?

--
"Bruce Springsteen's the one ****in' it ALL up, man!"
~Hamburger Man~

-
theoneflasehaddock

Rhyanon 13-03-2004 02:02 PM

new to the newsgroup

"Deborah Terreson" wrote in message

----------
In article ,
(theoneflasehaddock) wrote:

hiya ****heads and other regulars,

I'm new here, and wondering what all everybody has been smoking.

I smoked beef jerky.

Ooh! I smoked some salmon a lil while back, but I doubt I will again. It's
SO hard to clean out of the bong after!!

madgardener 13-03-2004 03:02 PM

new to the newsgroup

ahhhhh the smell of Kom-bud fills the air...........................and the
aftersmell of trolling goes steadily onward. It MUST be Spring break folks!!
madgardener

"Rhyanon" wrote in message
smootch, luv!

Fine lime green KB. What else?

Jack H. 13-03-2004 05:42 PM

new to the newsgroup

"theoneflasehaddock" wrote in message
om...
hiya ****heads and other regulars,

I'm new here, and wondering what all everybody has been smoking.

-
theoneflasehaddock

Hey ****tard!

Home grown Js and hits from the newest steamroller in the family.
Made of Black bamboo.

Howm Grone J
Howm Grone J

Jack H. 13-03-2004 05:42 PM

new to the newsgroup

(theoneflasehaddock) wrote:

hiya ****heads and other regulars,

I'm new here, and wondering what all everybody has been smoking.

I smoked beef jerky.

10 lbs please....

Howm Grone J

Amanita, Private Dancer 13-03-2004 07:47 PM

new to the newsgroup

"Deborah Terreson" quit loving on the
ButtMonkey of Paradise long enough to tell us:

I smoked beef jerky.

have you ever tried buffalo or ostrich jerky? The ostrich is actually
really good. There is a jerky shop in Gatlinburg Tenn that sells some
awesome smoked meats