GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sago Palms (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/55460-sago-palms.html)

SomeGuy 14-03-2004 03:43 PM

Sago Palms

I live in North eastern florida, and have two Sago Palms in my backyard.
The two palms are in the corners by themselves, with a bed of rocks around
them/underneath them. When I was overseeding my lawn, I got a lot of rye
grass seed in the rock beds, and now it's growing. Really well. I have a
few questions on how to get rid of the rye from the rock beds. Can I just
use roundup- and not hurt the Sago? Or am I better off waiting a until it
gets really warm and hope the rye dies off? Thakns for the help !!