GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Please give me suggestions about buying bean seeds (organic) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/55464-please-give-me-suggestions-about-buying-bean-seeds-organic.html)

cicero_wnb 14-03-2004 03:48 PM

Please give me suggestions about buying bean seeds (organic)

I'm going to have to order bean seeds ("dry" beans) because I can't
find them in area stores.

I am only interested in organically produced seeds. If anybody knows
of a reputable seed company that specializes in bean seeds, or
otherwise has a very large collection of bean seeds, please let me
know.

If they also provide detailed instructions on growing beans (from
seed) that would be a big plus, as this will be the first time I try
to do this.

Thanks!