GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Zoysia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/56522-zoysia.html)

the Holleys 23-03-2004 04:33 PM

Zoysia

Our yard is being invaded..........with zoysia. We have tried Roundup,
but the mess just grew back. I even spent months digging out the roots,
but if I missed one little piece, it was back. grrrrrrrr, but that area
is pretty well under control - I just keep removing it. Now I'd like to
rescue another area that's under attack (from the neighbor's yard).
Any suggestions on how to get rid of it? or do I just go back to digging?

Holley