GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I don't know why there are multiple postings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/56892-i-dont-know-why-there-multiple-postings.html)

madgardener 25-03-2004 10:03 PM

I don't know why there are multiple postings

I don't know why there are multiple postings of my spring doings and other
accomplishments. I apologize for the problem. It's obviously something in
the newsgroup or whatever. I just sent it and saw it had sent twice......go
figure.
maddie

Ann 26-03-2004 12:03 AM

I don't know why there are multiple postings

"madgardener" expounded:

I don't know why there are multiple postings of my spring doings and other
accomplishments. I apologize for the problem. It's obviously something in
the newsgroup or whatever. I just sent it and saw it had sent twice......go
figure.
maddie

Now, Maddie, I'm only saving one of them, not all 3! G

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

paghat 26-03-2004 12:03 AM

In article , "madgardener" wrote:

I don't know why there are multiple postings of my spring doings and other
accomplishments. I apologize for the problem. It's obviously something in
the newsgroup or whatever. I just sent it and saw it had sent twice......go
figure.
maddie

It was a great post despite that.
*hic*
It was a great post despite that.
*hic*
It was a great post despite that.

-paggers

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"

madgardener 26-03-2004 05:36 AM

I don't know why there are multiple postings

thanks hic thank hic thanks ((((hug))))
maddie
"paghat" wrote in message
In article , "madgardener"

madgardener 26-03-2004 05:36 AM

I don't know why there are multiple postings

thanks hic thank hic thanks ((((hug))))
maddie
"paghat" wrote in message
In article , "madgardener"

madgardener 26-03-2004 06:02 AM

I don't know why there are multiple postings

thanks hic thank hic thanks ((((hug))))
maddie
"paghat" wrote in message
In article , "madgardener"

madgardener 27-03-2004 12:02 AM

I don't know why there are multiple postings

nahhhh, I run two programs, plus MailWasher Pro and my machine comes out
squeeky clean...........
maddie