GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Daylilies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/56922-daylilies.html)

FLDIXIEREBEL 26-03-2004 06:01 AM

Daylilies

I recently dug up some baby daylilies from a friends house. They are doing fine
but they look like they have very fine sawdust on them can anyone tell me what
this is. I'm in the Florida panhandle if it matters.

Thanks for your help
Mayday

Cheryl Isaak 26-03-2004 11:26 AM

Daylilies

On 3/25/04 10:40 PM, in article
, "FLDIXIEREBEL"
wrote:

I recently dug up some baby daylilies from a friends house. They are doing
fine
but they look like they have very fine sawdust on them can anyone tell me what
this is. I'm in the Florida panhandle if it matters.

Thanks for your help
Mayday

What color is the "saw dust"
Cheryl