GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   WHAT TO PLANT ON A HILL (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/57109-what-plant-hill.html)

Romy Beeck 28-03-2004 03:42 AM

WHAT TO PLANT ON A HILL

I'm looking for a flower that spreads on a hill and comes back every year..
I found one that is called Phlox subulata. 'Greencourt Purple' But i don't
know if it grows in wisconsin. Any help would please me very much.
thank you

Mike LaMana 28-03-2004 03:05 PM

WHAT TO PLANT ON A HILL

That'll grow OK. Also look at Phlox pillosa...
--
Mike LaMana, MS
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC

derryl 28-03-2004 10:32 PM

WHAT TO PLANT ON A HILL

Hi There

Phlox subulata grows in Wisconsin and Calgary.