GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Seed Exchange (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/57112-seed-exchange.html)

kana 28-03-2004 04:42 AM

Seed Exchange

I have some seeds that I collected last year. If anyone interested
them and you have some other seeds left, I would be happy to exchange
them!

My seeds list

1-Balloon-vine(many)-I brought from Japan. Easy to grow. Small baloons
are very cute! height 1-2m. I can send you picture.
2-Sunflower(many)-from Japan. easy to glow. picture available. height
1-2m.

3-Scarlet Runner(18 seeds)-McKENZIE. Annual vine. Great ornamental
plant. Height 1m.
4-Brussel sprouts (about 100 seeds)-Berton Seeds.
5-Swiss Chard(40 seeds)-Great ornamental plant. easy to grow. Height
30-40cm.
6-Small radish red/white(few)- from Japan. easy to grow.

I would be interested in herb seeds or flower seeds that can be grown
in a planter. If you are interested, please email me at
saying that which seeds and how many seeds you
want. I'm located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Thanks!
Kana