GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Please identify this mystery flower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/57166-please-identify-mystery-flower.html)

brian 28-03-2004 08:32 PM

Please identify this mystery flower

The person who sold us these was mistaken about what they were, so
we're having problems asking around town to find more. If you know
what they are, please let me know! Thank you.

http://creativeartworks.cc/img/misc/mysteryflowers.jpg

David Hill 28-03-2004 10:42 PM

Please identify this mystery flower

Was this an annual. perennial. shrub. tree?
when were the flowers picked and the pic taken, if just taken a pic of the
plant would be interesting.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries