GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Clover in lawn (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/57172-clover-lawn.html)

mprevette 28-03-2004 10:32 PM

Clover in lawn

I'm asking this question for my mom, she does not have a pc, she wants to
know:

How do you kill clover in your lawn?

Starlord 29-03-2004 12:02 AM

Clover in lawn

Then you can tell her that idea is BAD, clover is GOOD for lawns and
it helps with the soil too. If you check a lot of hotel lawns, you'll
find clover mixed in with the grass. I only wish I could get it to
grow out here, but it doesn't care for the poor soil.

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

"mprevette" wrote in message
. com...
I'm asking this question for my mom, she does not have a pc, she

wants to
know:

How do you kill clover in your lawn?

---