GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   seeds for free (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/57178-seeds-free.html)

Granite Stone 29-03-2004 01:02 AM

seeds for free

We are clearing out out garage and have 100 bags of seeds. If
interested contact;

no spam email us at;

#5 Hostel Ottawa

http://www.google.com/search?q=ottaw...start=100&sa=N

junkyardcat 29-03-2004 02:12 AM

seeds for free

What kind of seeds do you have? I might be interested:)

Angie

om...

#5 Hostel Ottawa

http://www.google.com/search?q=ottaw...&ie=UTF-8&oe=U
TF-8&start=100&sa=N

MOM PEAGRAM 30-03-2004 03:32 AM

seeds for free

I'm interested, but a whole bunch of hostels come up and I don't want to
email spam the wrong one. Please contact me at mompeagram at hotmail dot
com

#5 Hostel Ottawa

http://www.google.com/search?q=ottaw...start=100&sa=N

#5 Hostel Ottawa

http://www.google.com/search?q=ottaw...start=100&sa=N

junkyardcat 01-04-2004 10:06 AM

seeds for free

I feel the same way:) Found several hostels...not sure which one to e-mail:)
Whomever posted this...you can contact me at

Thanks!
Angie

#5 Hostel Ottawa

#5 Hostel Ottawa