GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   poppies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/57337-poppies.html)

agnatha3141 31-03-2004 01:24 AM

poppies

hi there,
i had a frog that had made its home on my screened in back porch for quite some time, and this morning i found him ontop of my poppy seedlings. they are still very small and so i moved him off to another spot. when i came home he was in the same spot dead. i know this is a bizzare question, but is it possible that the poppy chemicals that intoxicate humans could have killed the frog, and if so, are my cats at risk?