Old 31-03-2004, 05:39 PM
McQualude

Default A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba

"Starlord" said:

I've asked at all of them, about getting the
dead plants and pots, they are given a credit by the plant company so
they go back via the wholesaler.

It might be true, but at my previous company we were instructed to say the
same exact line in response to people asking for throwaways and it wasn't
true. It's just a nice way of saying 'no' that will put off most people.
--
McQualude