GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/57510-re-new-disturbing-practice-some-lowes-garden-centers-responses-id-like-some-feedba.html)

Stephen M. Henning 01-04-2004 06:47 PM

A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba

Most large chain stores get very good plants. The trick is to buy them
when they first come in before the store employees have a chance to kill
them.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
Cheers, Steve Henning in Reading, PA USA http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman