Old 02-04-2004, 01:32 AM
Salty Thumb

Default Windmill Mole Chaser + joke - no fooling

For those needing something silly or funny today:

Windmill Mole Chaser, Harborfreight, Item 47987

http://www.harborfreight.com/

WINDMILL MOLE CHASER
Decorative and Humane
Rid your yard and garden of plant damaging moles without the use of
dangerous toxins or traps. Windmill-style fan creates an underground ruckus
that sends moles packing.
Smooth spinning ball bearing shaft
Blade dimensions: 18''L x 2-1/2''W
Overall dimensions: 19-1/8''L x 18-1/8''W
Weight: 2.30 lbs.
Pole not included.

Joke:
Once upon a time there was a papa mole, a mama mole, and a baby mole. They
lived in a hole near a farm house out in the country.

One fine morning, the papa mole stuck his head out of the hole and said,
"Mmmmm, I smell sausage!"

Hearing this, the mama mole poked through also and said, "Mmmmm, I smell
pancakes!"

The baby mole, excited by the talk, tried to get to the hole but couldn't
squeeze between mom and dad.

Disappointed, the baby mole cried "The only thing I smell is molasses!"
Old 02-04-2004, 03:34 AM
SAS567

For those needing something silly or funny today:

Windmill Mole Chaser, Harborfreight, Item 47987

http://www.harborfreight.com/

WINDMILL MOLE CHASER
Decorative and Humane
Rid your yard and garden of plant damaging moles without the use of
dangerous toxins or traps. Windmill-style fan creates an underground ruckus
that sends moles packing.
Smooth spinning ball bearing shaft
Blade dimensions: 18''L x 2-1/2''W
Overall dimensions: 19-1/8''L x 18-1/8''W
Weight: 2.30 lbs.
Pole not included.

Joke:

Very Funny!!! . My great-great grandpa used to put empty Clorox bleach bottles
on a pole after he had cut "wings" in them and they spinned with the wind.
(Didn't get rid of the moles, though.)
Sue in Mi. (zone 5)