GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Poured crounded ement edging ? Saw it, can't find it? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/57768-poured-crounded-ement-edging-saw-cant-find.html)

Todd W. Roat 06-04-2004 08:35 PM

Poured crounded ement edging ? Saw it, can't find it?

In a magaine and on the property of a business site once I saw these
what I will call poured rounded cement edging between plant beds and
grass. Looked almost like mini curbs, with a raised rounded top edge
and a gentle sloping bottom edge that slowed sloped out at bottom
about 5 inches or so - again, almost like a mini curd in a suburban
neighborhood.

Presuming you know what the heck Im describing, anyone know a) where
to get them and b) are they prefab or made with a form?

Thanks!

Matt 06-04-2004 08:41 PM

Poured crounded ement edging ? Saw it, can't find it?

There are several brand names, but the biggest is Kwik Kerb. They have a
website that can help you get in touch with a local installer.
good luck,
Matt

om...