GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Possible stupid question seeds... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/57799-possible-stupid-question-re-seeds.html)

Cassandra Cox 06-04-2004 08:49 PM

Possible stupid question seeds...

Hi there. I used to post here once in a while a few years ago. It's been
quite a while. :-)

Here is my question. I found some seeds in a drawer that I forgot that I
had. They are all packaged for 2003. Are they still worth planting? I
have very little experience planting seeds, so I thought I'd ask here before
I put forth the effort.

TIA!

Sue 06-04-2004 08:50 PM

Possible stupid question seeds...

Hey Cassandra!

Some seeds remain viable for a long time, some don't. What have you

Sue

"Cassandra Cox" wrote ...