Old 06-04-2004, 09:56 PM
C.Swartz

Default Hexagon Stepping Stones...

Howdy all. Anyone have hexagon shaped stepping stones? If so, where in
the world do you buy them? Our lowes has diddly and none of the garden
shops around carry the hex shaped ones.

-Chris
Old 06-04-2004, 09:56 PM
Suzie-Q

In article , C.Swartz
wrote:

Howdy all. Anyone have hexagon shaped stepping stones? If so, where in
the world do you buy them? Our lowes has diddly and none of the garden
shops around carry the hex shaped ones.

-Chris

It seems to me that I've seen them at Wal-Mart. Call WM and ask for the
garden center to see if they have them.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://home.earthlink.net/~sme617
Old 07-04-2004, 04:02 AM
David Ross

"C.Swartz" wrote:

Howdy all. Anyone have hexagon shaped stepping stones? If so, where in
the world do you buy them? Our lowes has diddly and none of the garden
shops around carry the hex shaped ones.

Try a building materials yard. No, not a building supply place
like Home Depot. I mean a place where you can buy plaster sand
and gravel by the truckload, bricks by the cube, rebar, cement
blocks, etc.

--

David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/

complies with Web standards. See http://www.mozilla.org/.
Old 10-04-2004, 06:33 AM
eclectic

Are there any stained glass studios in your area? Many stained
glass shops have workshops for making decorative stepping stones
using reusable forms and fast setting concrete. Of course they sell
ready made stepping stones or make one to your specification. If
you're handy, why not buy a form and make your own custom
creations? (You can buy the concrete forms mail order or online.)
There are countless decorative effects: embossing images, embedding
decorative stones or glass pieces, tinting the cement mix etc.

Regards.

Old 12-04-2004, 03:02 AM
Jane

The stores with these items are difficult to find. I did make lots of phone
calls to every cement and statue place in two counties. Find one or two
nice places to choose from. I agree with David Ross, don't bother with Home
Depot.

"David Ross" wrote in message
"C.Swartz" wrote:

Howdy all. Anyone have hexagon shaped stepping stones? If so, where in
the world do you buy them? Our lowes has diddly and none of the garden
shops around carry the hex shaped ones.

Try a building materials yard. No, not a building supply place
like Home Depot. I mean a place where you can buy plaster sand
and gravel by the truckload, bricks by the cube, rebar, cement
blocks, etc.

--

David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/

complies with Web standards. See http://www.mozilla.org/.

[IMG] code is On

Foot shaped stepping stones James5577 United Kingdom 3 19-08-2004 10:13 PM
Hexagon Stepping Stones... C.Swartz Gardening 1 06-04-2004 09:55 PM
Free Stepping Stones SBHCOM Gardening 11 21-06-2003 05:08 PM
Stepping stones and plastic liners --query Kayakkhan Ponds 7 12-05-2003 12:44 AM
OT/landscaping-stepping stones Wilson Gardening 1 25-04-2003 10:44 PM