GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   help picking flowers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/57852-help-picking-flowers.html)

Dave Smith 06-04-2004 08:56 PM

help picking flowers

I have a back patio that is a bit rough. It started as a simple slab of
concrete. Last year we planted several perenials that were very pretty
but all very low to the ground. Since then we have added a new patio
cover and a barrier in front of our air conditioner. I'm inclined to put
something in front of that barrier that would be pretty. I'm also
thinking about a climbing plant that flowers for the patio posts. I live
on the east side of washington so we have a fairly hot summer, cold
winter etc. This area gets lots of sunshine in the afternoon. Here is a
pic of the area.

http://homepage.mac.com/davecalhoun/PhotoAlbum35.html

Thank you for your opinions.

Dave

ps, here is what the patio looks like with the flowers blooming.
http://homepage.mac.com/davecalhoun/PhotoAlbum37.html