GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Trout lily is a fishy name (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/58357-trout-lily-fishy-name.html)

Darren Garrison 07-04-2004 05:32 AM

Trout lily is a fishy name

Okay, I know it's crappie, but I haddock to do it, just for the halibut.

Janet Baraclough.. 07-04-2004 04:32 PM

Trout lily is a fishy name

The message
from Darren Garrison contains these words:

Okay, I know it's crappie, but I haddock to do it, just for the halibut.

What a load of cod :-)

Janet

Zemedelec 07-04-2004 06:02 PM

Trout lily is a fishy name

Okay, I know it's crappie, but I haddock to do it, just for the
halibut.

What a load of cod :-)

kill my bass!

After a hard day's fishing, you boys might like to bring home the main dish,
clean it and I'll cook it. I can offer you a choice of Spotted Dick (England)
Nun's Farts (Louisiana) or Lady's Forearm (Lebanon) for dessert.
zemedelec

Cheryl Isaak 07-04-2004 10:02 PM

Trout lily is a fishy name

On 4/7/04 11:50 AM, in article ,
"McQualude" wrote:

Janet Baraclough.. said:

Okay, I know it's crappie, but I haddock to do it, just for the
halibut.

What a load of cod :-)

kill my bass!

Don't you mean
Kiss my bass!

Cheryl :)

Janet Baraclough.. 07-04-2004 11:02 PM

Trout lily is a fishy name

The message
from pamfree (Zemedelec) contains these words:

After a hard day's fishing, you boys might like to bring home the main dish,
clean it and I'll cook it. I can offer you a choice of Spotted Dick
(England)
Nun's Farts (Louisiana) or Lady's Forearm (Lebanon) for dessert.

Please post a recipe for Nun's Farts :-)

Janet

Salty Thumb 07-04-2004 11:32 PM

Trout lily is a fishy name

Darren Garrison wrote in
:

Okay, I know it's crappie, but I haddock to do it, just for the halibut.

damned lilies stirring up trouble again ...

Zemedelec 08-04-2004 01:32 AM

Trout lily is a fishy name

Actually, Petes des Nonnes is just the popular name for Meringue candies. So
any meringue drops you make will be...In France, even the some of the nuns use
the name--not sure about those in la Louisiane.
zemedelec

Keith Nuttl 08-04-2004 03:02 AM

Trout lily is a fishy name

All of this is giving me a haddock

Salty Thumb wrote:

Darren Garrison wrote in
:

McQualude 08-04-2004 05:32 AM

Trout lily is a fishy name

Cheryl Isaak said:

"McQualude" wrote:
kill my bass!

Don't you mean
Kiss my bass!

LOL. Yes I did, mean 'kiss' that is.
--
McQualude

Darren Garrison 08-04-2004 06:02 AM

Trout lily is a fishy name

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 03:48:56 GMT, McQualude wrote:

Cheryl Isaak said:

"McQualude" wrote:
kill my bass!

Don't you mean
Kiss my bass!

LOL. Yes I did, mean 'kiss' that is.

Oh, yeah? Well fugu!

Cereus-validus 08-04-2004 11:32 AM

Trout lily is a fishy name

The name is far less earth shattering than Avalanche Lily, don't you thinks
so? But its still less bizarre than Dog Tooth Violet!!

J. Del Col 08-04-2004 03:02 PM

Trout lily is a fishy name

Darren Garrison wrote in message . ..
Okay, I know it's crappie, but I haddock to do it, just for the halibut.

Yeah, yeah, just look at all the floundering and carping you've
instigated among those without a pout to perch in.

J. Del Col

Janet Baraclough.. 08-04-2004 06:03 PM

Trout lily is a fishy name

The message
from Keith Nuttl contains these words:

All of this is giving me a haddock

Sorry you've got a haddock...why don't you take a brill and lie down
for a few minutes?

Janet

MLEBLANCA 10-04-2004 03:32 PM

Trout lily is a fishy name

I thought I Smelt something fishy, but just Mullet over
for a few Dace.... You don't want to look like a
Common Sucker, or a Fathead Minnow. Or worse-
a Bullhead!!
On second thought lets just Killifish this thread,
before I Flounder anymore.

Love, Angelfish