Old 07-04-2004, 06:02 AM
Anna

Default flowering quince question

I have found a Japanese flowering quince (Falconnet Charlet-semi-double,
salmon-pink and rose flowers) that is blooming at my new home. I identified
it from pictures on the internet. It started showing bloom about a week
ago. I live in zone 8.

My question is, how long do they usually bloom?

Thanks
Anna

Old 07-04-2004, 08:02 AM
Anna

Thanks for the very fast answer.

"Anna" wrote in message
I have found a Japanese flowering quince (Falconnet Charlet-semi-double,
salmon-pink and rose flowers) that is blooming at my new home. I

identified
it from pictures on the internet. It started showing bloom about a week
ago. I live in zone 8.

My question is, how long do they usually bloom?

Thanks
Anna

[IMG] code is On

Flowering Quince Pat Royal Garden Photos 3 24-03-2007 04:06 PM
[IBC] Prunning Flowering quince and Prunus mume Claudio Fierro Bonsai 5 01-11-2004 11:10 PM
[IBC] Pruning Flowering quince and Prunus mume Michael Persiano Bonsai 1 01-11-2004 11:08 AM
[IBC] Prunning Flowering quince and Prunus mume Claudio Fierro Bonsai 0 31-10-2004 01:55 AM
Flowering Quince junkyardcat Gardening 2 07-05-2004 06:02 PM