GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Apple tree (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/58682-apple-tree.html)

Lou 12-04-2004 01:04 AM

Apple tree

Hi

I planted my apple tree in the fall and now I see that it has some white
mouldy/powdery stuff all over. I am a new to gardening and I am not sure
what that is. Any help would be welcome!

Thanks
Blanche

KC1500 12-04-2004 01:32 AM

Apple tree

Lou wrote:
Hi

I planted my apple tree in the fall and now I see that it has some white
mouldy/powdery stuff all over. I am a new to gardening and I am not sure
what that is. Any help would be welcome!

Thanks
Blanche

Apple trees pollinate in late March and early April. What you see are
cum stains.

C G 12-04-2004 04:02 AM

Apple tree

KC1500 wrote:

Lou wrote:

Hi

I planted my apple tree in the fall and now I see that it has some white
mouldy/powdery stuff all over. I am a new to gardening and I am not sure
what that is. Any help would be welcome!

Thanks
Blanche

Apple trees pollinate in late March and early April. What you see are
cum stains.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! !!!!