Old 15-04-2004, 04:32 AM
Tom Jaszewski

Default Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:35:53 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Have no idea what the point .........was supposed to be

and that's news?

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold
Old 15-04-2004, 11:02 AM
Cereus-validus

So Tomski, you are saying what the point of the Buddhist remark Janet
Broccoli made about Victoria was supposed to be? Do tell, Kreskin. Enquiring
minds want to know.

Old 15-04-2004, 12:32 PM
Dwight Sipler

Tom Jaszewski wrote:

.... To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel...

You need more than that. You need a pine seedling or seed as well.
Planting the shovel won't help much.
Old 15-04-2004, 02:02 PM
escapee

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:35:53 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
opined:

That makes two of us who couldn't give a flying fig what the two Janets say.

Who knows, maybe they went off to play sister twister after all?!!

Never met them and couldn't pick them out of a lineup, unfortunately.
Wouldn't be surprised of both of them have been in several lineups!

Have no idea what the point of the Buddhist remark was supposed to be. At
least we aren't chicken Shitites like them!

The "pretend Buddhist" remark was an attempt to shake me up, waiver my being,
annoy me in some way. Unfortunately for them, it didn't work. I only said I
was Buddhist. I never said I was a perfect Buddhist, and the day I meet
someone who does say that of themselves, I will run as fast as I can in the
other direction.

Old 15-04-2004, 02:03 PM
escapee

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:50:59 +0100, Janet Baraclough..
opined:

Quiet lot, aren't they?

Actually no. They pretty much all know I can handle my own affairs. Unlike
you, I don't gather a mob to attack.

Then why do you comment on mine?

Making a comment does not indicate a disruption to me. It's a comment. What
you turned it into is another thing. All I said was lol.

Here, where you defined a category of women whose abuse by
cereoid/Steve does not concern you.

You still haven't pointed to any comment I said where I indicate abuse to
certain women is acceptable. That, and I don't consider an anonymous person, on
a screen, using text as the weapon as abuse. You could say Howard Stern abuses
women too. I have an idea. CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

And no, I'm not lying now, nor do I lie about anything. What I think or don't
think in regard to women who hate men is insignificant. Believe it or not, I am
only truly concerned with my intention. If you view that as abusive, stay away
from me.

I see. So Steve/ceroids abuse is "not your concern", I mean nothing to
you, and
you have a problem with both our behaviour which is not our problem.
Yet here you are, endlessly defending the person whose behaviour is not
your concern, squealing at me, and not dealing with your own very
obvious problem.

Squealing? I didn't know you could hear my voice. Superpowers. I run real
fast from those types, as well.I have no problem with anyone's behavior. If
something has an effect on me, it's MY problem to decipher, not the person
making me feel the way, one way or another.

With every line you post, you dig yourself deeper into the midden of
your own lies and pretences.

Janet

Whatever you want to believe, Janet. I have no control, nor the desire to
convince you of anything. This is your hostile game.

Old 15-04-2004, 02:04 PM
escapee

Zing!

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:30:38 -0700, Tom Jaszewski opined:

Old 15-04-2004, 02:05 PM
escapee

Barrrrrrrrrrrump dum! (my impression of a drum thing).

Did you guys ever see the skit on SNL recently when Alec Baldwin was on and he's
in a room with doctors, he's one as well and they all spend a bunch of time
zinging each other? That's how I take you two bantering about.

Now, I know there's some interesting dislike going on, but you guys make me
laugh. I don't mean that in a bad way. I do like both of you, but I would hate
being in a room with the two of you! The world as we know it would end!

Victoria-the pretend Buddhist.

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:40:40 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
opined:

So Tomski, you are saying what the point of the Buddhist remark Janet
Broccoli made about Victoria was supposed to be? Do tell, Kreskin. Enquiring
minds want to know.

.. .

Old 15-04-2004, 05:02 PM
Janet Baraclough..

The message
from escapee contains these words:

Unlike
you, I don't gather a mob to attack.

You're lying about me, again.

You still haven't pointed to any comment I said where I indicate abuse to
certain women is acceptable.

Another lie. I have quoted your comment twice. You snipped it.

That, and I don't consider an anonymous person, on
a screen, using text as the weapon as abuse.

Make your mind up, liar. You've claimed twice that I post abuse.

And no, I'm not lying now, nor do I lie about anything.

See above, you contradictory prevaricating self-perjuring dishonest
fraudulent lying hypocrite.

Janet.

Old 15-04-2004, 09:02 PM
escapee

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:27:02 +0100, Janet Baraclough..
opined:

The message
from escapee contains these words:

Unlike
you, I don't gather a mob to attack.

You're lying about me, again.

You still haven't pointed to any comment I said where I indicate abuse to
certain women is acceptable.

Another lie. I have quoted your comment twice. You snipped it.

Nope. You didn't quote me. Sorry. Better check on that one again dear.

Make your mind up, liar. You've claimed twice that I post abuse.

I didn't use the term "abuse." That's your term. But, if it really matters to
you that much we can continue to waste time arguing back and forth about
something so idiotic I find it hard to not laugh. Keep braying. It seems to
give you a certain release.

See above, you contradictory prevaricating self-perjuring dishonest
fraudulent lying hypocrite.

Janet.

Share that love, girl.

[IMG] code is On

Calling Cereus-validus-........... Chuckie Gardening 0 25-02-2006 02:44 AM
Cereus-validus Travis Gardening 0 03-11-2005 06:42 PM
Anti-Troll Faq (What is a troll, etc.) BryanB Ponds 0 05-05-2005 08:48 PM
I did it again(this one's for you, Cereus-validus) madgardener Gardening 17 16-04-2005 02:23 PM
Abuse Record of Cereus-Validus/Ken Anderson Joe Gardening 35 06-02-2005 06:24 AM