GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/58717-re-cereus-validus-offensive-troll.html)

escapee 12-04-2004 03:33 PM

Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:38:17 +0100, Janet Baraclough..
opined:

The message
from escapee contains these words:

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 22:45:05 +0100, Janet Baraclough..
opined:

The message
from escapee contains these words:

************************************************** **************

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 10:13:34 GMT, "Cereus-validus"

opined:

Following that logic, Janet Bledsoe and Janet Baraclough must be
the same
person because both are obnoxious and clueless!

lol

***

Victoria, if there's one thing sad and clueless in this thread, it's
your immature, victim-girl instinct to ingratiate and appease an abusive
male bully. He probably reminds you of all those other men who have
abused you in real life.

Janet

I don't know what you are responding to, but I never said anything in
the above
message.

I've underlined your post's header and your response to Cereoid's with
asterisks.

However, it is not unusual for a mean spirited person to throw
someone's past up to the person.

Your abusee-past is written loud and clear across your present
behaviour. Think about your present.

You (the present you) are responsible for, and have a choice, how you
respond in this group when you see other people getting abused by a
bullying shit. So far, you have supported him, laughed at his lies about
other women, and called me a hypocrite for saying what I think of his
behaviour. In your past, no doubt some ******* made you cover up for
him, made you pretend his behaviour wasn't abusive, and kidded you that
you were his very special pal. You're still following that pattern right
here, on behalf of Steve. Is that really what present-you wants to do
for/with an abusive man? Are you quite sure?

It's your present behaviour I'm throwing up to you, in the hope that
you'll recognise it.

Janet

Huh? Because I said lol? Your attempt to somehow "get" to me, or "give" it to
me is a failure. I am very delighted with my life and behavior. But, thanks
for the analysis. If you don't find hypocrisy in your behavior, there's no way
to force you to get it. However, you are equally as abusive and you hate men.

Janet Baraclough.. 12-04-2004 11:02 PM

Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

The message
from escapee contains these words:

Huh? Because I said lol?

Yesterday you lied and flatly denied ever sending that post.

However, you are equally as abusive and you hate men.

Projecting again, Victoria.

Janet

escapee 13-04-2004 12:33 AM

Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:42:07 +0100, Janet Baraclough..
opined:

The message
from escapee contains these words:

Huh? Because I said lol?

Yesterday you lied and flatly denied ever sending that post.

However, you are equally as abusive and you hate men.

Projecting again, Victoria.

Janet

Not hardly. I love men. I love women. I love birds and frogs and rats and
cats. I love dogs and hogs and freaks and geeks. You, on the other hand are
generally abrasive and have been called out for it on a number of occasions. I,
on the other hand have developed lasting friendships in this newsgroup over the
years.

Have fun trying. You have competition which is much more crafty than you and it
has never worked on me. I like Steve. I also like Tom. I think the two of
them have a tremendous amount of knowledge and what they do or don't do with
regard to women who hate men is not my concern.

Janet Baraclough.. 13-04-2004 06:32 PM

Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

The message
from escapee contains these words:

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:42:07 +0100, Janet Baraclough..
opined:

The message
from escapee contains these words:

Huh? Because I said lol?

Yesterday you lied and flatly denied ever sending that post.

However, you are equally as abusive and you hate men.

Projecting again, Victoria.

Janet

Not hardly. I love men. I love women. I love birds and frogs and rats and
cats. I love dogs and hogs and freaks and geeks.

When you call a woman a bitch, are you demonstrating love of dogs,
respect for women, or just plain abuse, plus your hilarious failure as a
pretend-Buddhist?

You, on the other hand are
generally abrasive and have been called out for it on a number of occasions.

Do you know the difference between abrasive and abusive?

I,on the other hand have developed lasting friendships in this
newsgroup over the
years.

You like geeks, freaks, and cereoid. With friends like that, who needs rats?

I like Steve. I also like Tom. I think the two of
them have a tremendous amount of knowledge and what they do or don't do with
regard to women who hate men is not my concern.

In other words, you tolerate abusive behaviour here from men you like,
and in your warped irrational mind some women deserve abuse from men.
Congratulations on making your views on abuse so clear to everyone here.

Janet.

escapee 13-04-2004 09:32 PM

Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:01:40 +0100, Janet Baraclough..
opined:

When you call a woman a bitch, are you demonstrating love of dogs,
respect for women, or just plain abuse, plus your hilarious failure as a
pretend-Buddhist?

Yeah, what you said.

Do you know the difference between abrasive and abusive?

Yes. You are both.

You like geeks, freaks, and cereoid. With friends like that, who needs rats?

I never said I was friends with Steve. I have other friends you don't know
about. They know who they are. My like or dislike of behavior is my problem,
not the problem of the person who is doing the behavior. But, continue to try.

In other words, you tolerate abusive behaviour here from men you like,
and in your warped irrational mind some women deserve abuse from men.
Congratulations on making your views on abuse so clear to everyone here.

Janet.

Where did I day some women deserve abuse from men? You are starting to reveal
your paranoia. You mean nothing to me. Nothing.

escapee 13-04-2004 09:34 PM

Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

I believe it now. But thanks for giving me permission.

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:07:33 -0700, Janet Bledsoe opined:

Cereus-validus 13-04-2004 10:32 PM

Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

Maybe the two Janets can get together and lick each other's butts in true
bitch fashion?

You would think it would be the ultimate dream cum true for the both of
them. They'd be one big twisted blob of man hating cellulite!!!

That is unless my theory that they are actually the same hateful troll is
true. Then she already is one big twisted blob of man hating cellulite!!!

Jennifer 13-04-2004 11:02 PM

Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe one day you will believe it.

Tom Jaszewski 14-04-2004 05:02 AM

Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:51:55 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Then she already is one big twisted blob of man hating cellulite!!!

you're in luck, you'd have to be a man to be hated .....
Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold

Cereus-validus 14-04-2004 05:32 AM

Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

Not you, Tomski. You love all men!
You Vegas high roller, you.

escapee 14-04-2004 03:02 PM

Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

I suppose by answering you I too have said what you said. By that logic, nobody
should ever have to speak again because you will represent everyone's thoughts.
LOL.

To be truthful, I absolutely don't care who the two Janets are and care less
what they say. I've yet to see a pleasant word, that much I know.

She (they) tried to "get me" with the pretend Buddhist remark, but I'm not as
perfect as them so I believe argument is over for the time being. I can only
say I don't hate men. That much I know for sure.

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 19:51:55 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
opined:

Maybe the two Janets can get together and lick each other's butts in true
bitch fashion?

You would think it would be the ultimate dream cum true for the both of
them. They'd be one big twisted blob of man hating cellulite!!!

That is unless my theory that they are actually the same hateful troll is
true. Then she already is one big twisted blob of man hating cellulite!!!

.. .

Cereus-validus 14-04-2004 04:02 PM

Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

That makes two of us who couldn't give a flying fig what the two Janets say.

Who knows, maybe they went off to play sister twister after all?!!

Never met them and couldn't pick them out of a lineup, unfortunately.
Wouldn't be surprised of both of them have been in several lineups!

Have no idea what the point of the Buddhist remark was supposed to be. At
least we aren't chicken Shitites like them!

"escapee" wrote in message
[...]

.. .

Janet Baraclough.. 14-04-2004 07:32 PM

Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

The message
from escapee contains these words:

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:01:40 +0100, Janet Baraclough..
opined:

You like geeks, freaks, and cereoid. With friends like that, who
needs rats?

I never said I was friends with Steve. I have other friends you don't know
about. They know who they are.

Quiet lot, aren't they?

My like or dislike of behavior is my problem,
not the problem of the person who is doing the behavior.

Then why do you comment on mine?

In other words, you tolerate abusive behaviour here from men you like,
and in your warped irrational mind some women deserve abuse from men.
Congratulations on making your views on abuse so clear to everyone here.

Where did I day some women deserve abuse from men?

Here, where you defined a category of women whose abuse by
cereoid/Steve does not concern you.

The message
from escapee contains these words:

I like Steve. I also like Tom. I think the two of
them have a tremendous amount of knowledge and what they do or don't
do with

*****************************
regard to women who hate men is not my concern.

*******************************

Are you also going to lie about posting that message?

You mean nothing to me. Nothing.

I see. So Steve/ceroids abuse is "not your concern", I mean nothing to
you, and
you have a problem with both our behaviour which is not our problem.
Yet here you are, endlessly defending the person whose behaviour is not
your concern, squealing at me, and not dealing with your own very
obvious problem.

With every line you post, you dig yourself deeper into the midden of
your own lies and pretences.

Janet

Cereus-validus 14-04-2004 07:33 PM

Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll

Broccoli, oh broccoli. Poor clueless broccoli.

They are all too busy laughing their arrases off reading about you making a
complete fool of yourself!!!!

Keep it up, sweet pea, you are on a roll!!!!

Do tell us more about how you like to abuse yourself with garden
vegetables!!!

Then you can dance, clown, dance for everybody!!!