GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fairy gatherings for a Spring fling (Started on WednesdayApril 7th) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/58759-re-fairy-gatherings-spring-fling-started-wednesdayapril-7th.html)

madgardener 13-04-2004 12:09 AM

Fairy gatherings for a Spring fling (Started on WednesdayApril 7th)

WOO HOO!!! ( had to smile and laugh out loud when I was listening to Lake
Wobegone Saturday as I drove home from werk. He was reading messages and
someone said the first daffodils were up, and he remarked rather dryly that
"it can't be from here, unless someone has a greenhouse!" and the audience
laughed. ) I need to send you some JPEG's.............
maddie glad someone isn't tired of her ramblings............;)
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Maddie,

If you only knew how much you made my day!
Cheryl
(first daff's are up!)