Old 14-04-2004, 03:32 AM
coyotefred

Default solo backpack sprayer--cleaning out inlet screen???

Hello!

I have a Solo 425 Backpack Sprayer. It's worked great, but now acts
like what the instruction manual says might be a "clogged inlet
screen." Basically the handle only pushes down with great pressure,
and nothing gets pressurized...there seems to be a clog somewhere.

The manual says this screen is located "at the bottom of the pressure
cylinder on the side that faces your back" and that it can be cleaned
"with a small bristle brush or discarded toothbrush." For the life of
me I can't find this screen, and I can't a response from their
customer service. If anyone has one of these sprayers and has found
and cleaned this screen before, I'd sure appreciate some help.

Thanks so much-

Coyotefred
Old 15-04-2004, 02:33 AM
coyotefred

It is in mine.

Would you be willing to post what it says? Thanks!