GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   good sources for perennials (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/58969-good-sources-perennials.html)

[email protected] 15-04-2004 11:32 PM

good sources for perennials

What are some good sites that sell quality perennials at decent prices?

Alan

** Please use address alanh77[at]comccast.net to reply via e-mail. **

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.1

Bobby Baxter 16-04-2004 02:06 AM

good sources for perennials

Visit TheGardenSite.com at http://thegardensite.com

We currently have 109 member gardens of our gardening web site community.
You will be very happy purchasing from any of these gardens.

Bobby Baxter
TheGardenSite.com
http://thegardensite.com

Garden Videos: http://daylily.net/gardenvideos/

Personal Web Site: http://happymoosegardens.com Check out the Super Sale
that will end within the next 48 hours.

B & J 16-04-2004 05:04 AM

good sources for perennials

wrote in message
ganews.com...
What are some good sites that sell quality perennials at decent prices?

Alan

Bluestone is one of my favorites. It's simple to order on-line, but they do
send out catalogs if you've ordered from them the previous year.

http://www.bluestoneperennials.com/c...cgi/index.html

John