GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plantain Hosta (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/59060-plantain-hosta.html)

pixi 17-04-2004 06:02 PM

Plantain Hosta

Think that's how it's spelled. I am looking for Plantain Hosta. It is not
bothered by sunlight. Anyone know where I can buy it? Thanx

Pixi

Cereus-validus 17-04-2004 06:02 PM

Plantain Hosta

Hosta plantaginea

It is readily available at nurseries. You can even buy it from almost every
Home Depot, Lowes, etc. as a potted plant or packed in a paper container.

Variegated cultivars are for more popular.