GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Murray Riding Lawn Mower Owners Manual (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/59330-murray-riding-lawn-mower-owners-manual.html)

Don Kaminska 18-04-2004 09:04 PM

Murray Riding Lawn Mower Owners Manual

Hi. I acquired a Murray Riding Lawn Mower which runs, and is in darn
good shape. It's not the typical tractor looking type, more the garden
type with the motor in the rear. I don't know the model.

My problem is the blade housing is off, and I have no idea how to
attach it back on the mower. I don't have an owners manual, and I've
been on Murray's Website to see if I can download one, but I have had
no luck. I've searched the Internet for just about every conceivable
word you can think of, but I still haven't found a thing.

I'll probably wind up taking it to the nearest lawn mower shop, but
I'm trying to save a couple of bucks. If I have a picture, I can fix
it!

If anyone has some suggestions, I will be grateful.

Thanks,

Don

Mark 19-04-2004 02:06 AM

Murray Riding Lawn Mower Owners Manual

In article
,
says...
Hi. I acquired a Murray Riding Lawn Mower I don't know the model.

My problem is the blade housing is off, and I have no idea how to
attach it back on the mower. I don't have an owners manual, and I've
been on Murray's Website to see if I can download one, but I have had
no luck.

If anyone has some suggestions, I will be grateful.

1. Find the model #, or at lest as much descriptive
information as possible.

2. Call Murray customer service.

--
Mark