GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   weeds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/59346-weeds.html)

NEWS 19-04-2004 12:02 AM

weeds

Here in NJ.
We were in Florida and when we came back, broadleaf weeds and dandelions
have already started on the lawn so....
My original plan was to use Scotts + halts but I jumped right to Scotts Plus
2.
Probably a mistake but I didn't want to wait another 6 weeks for the plus 2
application since weeds have already started.
I remember years ago, my 1st application was always PLUS 2 and my lawn
always looked great (no crabgrass either)
Question is, does the plus 2 have any effect on crabgrass that hasn't
germinated yet?