Old 19-04-2004, 03:02 AM
JMatt

Default Source for Cherokee Purple Tomato Seedlings?

I'm looking for a source that will ship Cherokee Purple heirloom
tomato seedlings to North Carolina.

Thanks,

J.
Old 19-04-2004, 05:02 AM
Marcy Hege

Don't know where you are located in NC but if you're close to Raleigh, you
might want to check out nctomatoman (Craig LeHoulilier) at the State Farmers
Market. He grows all types of heirloom tomatoes and did have the Cherokee
Purple last year.
Old 21-04-2004, 03:02 AM
Marcy Hege

Here is a better link for those Cherokee Purple seedlings:
http://nctomatoman.topcities.com/Fro...Apr_016_04.htm

[IMG] code is On

Tomato seedlings, source on SF East Bay's I80 corridor (Berkeley to Milpitas)? Dan Musicant Edible Gardening 6 01-04-2010 07:16 PM
CHerokee Purple Tomato-Twisted many many lobed fruit with odd scars DigitalVinyl Gardening 4 02-08-2005 02:22 PM
Cherokee Purple cages Funky_gallo Edible Gardening 9 16-05-2003 10:44 PM
cherokee dogwood P Dover Gardening 3 08-05-2003 12:44 AM
ATT: Allegra - Cherokee Rose Mike Roses 4 11-04-2003 06:08 AM