Old 22-04-2004, 02:04 AM
Garland Grower

Default Seed and Plant Exchanges--Looking for Sweet Bay Tree

Are there any Seed or Plant exchanges close to me?
I need to garden on the cheap. Like a lot of people, I have more time than
money, so I am willing to wait a few years for perennials, trees and shrubs.

What I really want is a Bay Laurel tree to add to my Herb collection. I
could grow in on the patio and bring in for Winter. They are quite
expensive and I have not seen them locally.

--
Rita
Garland, TX

Old 22-04-2004, 02:04 PM
escapee

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:24:13 GMT, "Garland Grower"
opined:

Are there any Seed or Plant exchanges close to me?
I need to garden on the cheap. Like a lot of people, I have more time than
money, so I am willing to wait a few years for perennials, trees and shrubs.

What I really want is a Bay Laurel tree to add to my Herb collection. I
could grow in on the patio and bring in for Winter. They are quite
expensive and I have not seen them locally.

I bought two of them when I lived in Dallas. Rhode's in Garland should have
one, not too expensive, and I know Northaven Gardens sells them.

www.beorganic.com for Rhode's
www.nhg.com for Northaven

[IMG] code is On

I love seed exchanges... Lilah Morgan[_2_] Edible Gardening 2 02-06-2009 09:44 PM
Seed exchanges yet? Moll Gardening 4 02-11-2006 06:32 AM
Seed exchanges (was oak tree bonsai) Nina Bonsai 0 21-02-2006 02:11 PM
Military POst and BAse Exchanges are carrying aquatic plants ~Roy~ Ponds 1 20-03-2005 07:37 PM
have fresh MOSO seeds for exchanges with other bamboo species Travis Bamboo 1 07-09-2004 12:54 PM