GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Organic lawn care (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/59749-re-organic-lawn-care.html)

Stephen M. Henning 24-04-2004 05:02 AM

Organic lawn care

"tmtresh" wrote:

That's how I feel, too. My neighbors can attest to the fact that I'm on my
knees a lot weeding the lawn. The weeds still win.

I have these beautiful yellow flowers all over my lawn. ;)
Honestly I have grown to appreciate the beauty of dandelions.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman

tmtresh 24-04-2004 05:03 AM

Organic lawn care

That's how I feel, too. My neighbors can attest to the fact that I'm on

my
knees a lot weeding the lawn. The weeds still win.

I have these beautiful yellow flowers all over my lawn. ;)
Honestly I have grown to appreciate the beauty of dandelions.

So far, I've been fighting the burrs. They are not fun to step on with bare
feet! Dandelions will come later.