Old 24-04-2004, 05:02 AM
Stephen M. Henning

Default Organic lawn care

"tmtresh" wrote:

That's how I feel, too. My neighbors can attest to the fact that I'm on my
knees a lot weeding the lawn. The weeds still win.

I have these beautiful yellow flowers all over my lawn.
Honestly I have grown to appreciate the beauty of dandelions.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman
Old 24-04-2004, 05:03 AM
tmtresh

That's how I feel, too. My neighbors can attest to the fact that I'm on

my
knees a lot weeding the lawn. The weeds still win.

I have these beautiful yellow flowers all over my lawn.
Honestly I have grown to appreciate the beauty of dandelions.

So far, I've been fighting the burrs. They are not fun to step on with bare
feet! Dandelions will come later.

[IMG] code is On

Organic lawn care and weeds Poser321 Gardening 20 17-03-2011 05:17 PM
Organic Lawn Care / Fertilizing davma Lawns 3 11-04-2005 12:43 AM
Organic lawn care and weeds OT Salty Thumb Gardening 0 01-07-2004 03:02 PM
Organic lawn care? Rudy North Carolina 1 13-11-2003 01:14 PM
Organic lawn care? Rudy North Carolina 1 03-11-2003 07:12 PM